1. In the case of cycling, all participants must be able to drive safely, maintain perfect balance both uphill and downhill.
2. The level of difficulty will be established based on the length of the route, the difference in height uphill and the type of surface. In the case of electric bike excursions, the uphill altitude difference is no longer a difficulty. This means, once you understand how to use it, allows everyone to overcome any difference in height.
3. Before carrying out the electric bike excursion, you can calmly try the vehicle and become familiar with it. Only when you feel comfortable will your adventure begin.
4. You are responsible for the bike, for any damage, drive carefully!
5. Hygiene rules: to participate in the bike tours we will provide a disposable helmet and under-helmet. If we supply water, it will be in sealed bottles. Your safety is our job, ALWAYS. We will strictly comply with every regulation and every protocol to protect your health.
6. It is very important to choose your clothing and make sure you have checked the weather conditions before taking the tour. In case of bike tours it is recommended to wear cycling shorts and it is forbidden to wear sandals or flip flops.
7. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (parent / tutor)
8. Cancellation policy. All tours are non-refundable if canceled at least 7 days before the start of the experience.
9. Rain Policy: The tour will only be canceled if adverse weather conditions make it dangerous for you.
10. Fiesole Go, in the provision of services, is committed to ensuring compliance with the health protocols in place for the Covid 19 pandemic. In particular, the services are provided in such a way as to respect social distancing, sanitation of environments, access quota. And any other prescription provided by the authorities.
11. All materials used and given to the participants are disinfected / sanitized before and after each activity
Changes to the program
The Organizer reserves the right to modify, with or without notice, before or during the tour, the logistical organization and the type of route, due to weather conditions, the athletic conditions of the participants and other problems of any nature.